Now more than ever, Canadians are looking for ways to cut back on costs and save on everyday essentials. Doing so without giving up on the things we love can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be.
If you’re looking to stretch your dollar further and make the most of your hard-earned money, PC Optimum Points Days are back, with billions in points up for grabs.
For one week only, Jan. 26 to Feb. 1, new and existing PC Optimum members can unlock special deals through the PC Optimum app, and watch their points grow on groceries, household items, beauty and pharmacy products and much more.
Looking to make the most of these limited time offers? Here are five easy tips on how to maximize your earning potential with your PC Optimum app during Points Days:
- Unlock your offers fast and easy: Getting more value from your money has never been easier. Through the PC Optimum app, you can unlock all the special Points Days promotions, all in one place. Enjoy easy access to all the flyer deals, track how many points you’ve earned, find out about upcoming promotions and view your exclusive offers that are personalized just for you.
- Load your offers: Open the PC Optimum app to load your offers and create a grocery list that ensures you save as you shop. With your own personalized list on your phone you’ll be sure not to miss a single offer.
- Cash in on exclusive offers: Members-Only Pricing offers PC Optimum members special pricing year-round, so you can score even more perks during PC Optimum Points Days. During Points Days, take advantage of Members-Only Pricing on the following items: $2.99 on PC chocolate covered fruits or nuts (200-400g, select varieties); $1.99 on PC frozen vegetables (400-750g, select varieties) and $1.50 on PC kettle chips.
- Accelerate your earnings: Using the app, you can also link to your PC Financial Mastercard — maxing your points out even more. The PC Financial Mastercard has no annual fee and allows you to earn PC Optimum points on every purchase. And if you use your PC Mastercard during PC Optimum Points Days, those points will add up even faster.
- Redeem those points, you’ve earned it! Now for the best part, the PC Optimum points you earn can be redeemed for groceries, everyday essentials or when you want to treat yourself. Every 10,000 points you earn means you can get $10 worth of free products, whether that’s groceries, pharmacy items, beauty products or that new Joe Fresh sweater and so much more.
It’s the perfect time to earn even more PC Optimum points to get to free fast on the items on your wish list. So next time you’re shopping for healthy snacks for the kids, why not reach for any three specialty berries in the produce department and earn 4,000 points — then head to the PC Optimum app for some recipe inspiration. Or get 10,000 points when you spend $50 or more on Joe Fresh clothing — that’s $10 in PC Optimum points you can redeem towards your next purchase.
Open your PC Optimum app for more information and to take advantage of these limited-time offers. If you haven’t already, visit www.pcoptimum.ca or go to your App Store to download the PC Optimum app and open to load your Points Days offers.
From Jan. 26 to Feb. 1, 2023 only, at across 4,500+ locations in Canada, the PC Optimum™ Points Days event will provide PC Optimum™ members with the opportunity to earn PC Optimum™ points through special offers and promotions across locations where PC Optimum™ points can be earned. During the January 2022 Points Day event, over 20 billion were earned collectively by PC Optimum™ members (and over 50 billion points were earned by PC Optimum™ members from all Points Days events in 2022). For this 2023 event, billions of points are available to be earned again. For a list of participating locations and complete program details, please visit pcoptimum.ca/pointsdays. Restrictions apply. Offer details in-store, online and on the app.
This story was created by Content Works, Postmedia’s commercial content division, on behalf of PC Optimum.