This type of diamond fabric is one type of crepe fabric that is usually used as the basic material for making hijabs and robes. This fabric is textured like orange peel, slightly rough but light. Crepe itself in French means to shrivel. It can be seen from the type of crepe fabric which has a complicated knitted texture to produce a distinctive texture such as diamond fabric which is in great demand by hijabers as a fashion trend for robes and pashmina. Hijab To be more complete and clear, let’s see a complete explanation of the types of diamond fabrics.
Different Kinds of Diamond Fabric
- Diamond fabrics usually have soft and flexible fibers
- Easy to get, many are sold in the market with many color choices. You can find a variety of beautiful pastel colors for this diamond type fabric.
- For the basic material of clothes, this type of diamond is very comfortable to use because it is not slippery.
- Very easy to shape. For those of you who use diamond cloth as pashmina, you will understand that this cloth is very easy to set up and doesn’t wrinkle easily
- The disadvantage of diamond material is that the color does not last long. Usually this fabric will fade faster.
- The complicated fabric fibers in this diamond fabric are easy to cause damage. Usually the thread will be snagged then other parts of the fabric will also shrink and become damaged.
- This diamond fabric has a fairly light weight, making it comfortable to use. Hijab However, if exposed to the wind, this diamond cloth will easily flutter.
- One of the disadvantages of diamond cloth is that it is not heat resistant. You cannot iron this fabric at a high temperature. But don’t worry, this diamond cloth doesn’t wrinkle easily!
Tips for Caring for Diamond Fabrics
Here are some tips that you can apply
- Avoid washing diamond fabric in a washing machine because it can damage the fabric fibers.
- If you dry this cloth, do not directly expose it to the sun because the nature of the diamond cloth easily fades.
- Do not iron with high temperatures because diamond fabric is not heat resistant.
- If you have this type of fabric, try to just hang it when not in use.
Well, that’s some interesting information about diamond fabric. You have this cloth not at home?